What Medica OffersWe approach the job requirements from your perspective!
Applicant Screening • Candidate Skill Evaluation • License Verification • Payroll Services
With a variety of healthcare disciplines, our Talent Strategists will partner with you to share your interest and goals while providing seamless staffing solutions. Our strengths are working with you to identify your staffing goals and provide you with a talented and highly skilled workforce. What makes Medica unique is our multi-step screening, application, interview and verification process which ensures in finding the right professional for your positions. Our areas of specialties include:
Allied Healthcare Professions
– Cardiopulmonary Rehab Specialist
– Cardiovascular Technology
– Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
– Community Health Worker (CHW)
– Diagnostic Medical Sonography
– Emergency Medical Technician
– Health Administration
– Health Information Management
– Healthcare Documentation Specialist
– Medical Assistant
– Medical Biller / Coder
– Pharmacist (PharmD)
– Physical Therapist (PT)
– Physician / Provider (MD, DO)
– Physician Assistant (PA)
– Occupational Therapist (OT)
– Radiologic Technologist
– Respiratory Therapist (RT)
– Speech Therapist (ST)
– Surgical Technologist, and more…..
– Dental Assistant / Hygienist
– Dental Educator
– Dental Laboratory Technician
– Dentist (DDS. DMD)
– Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
– Health Advocate
– Health Practitioner
– Environmental Specialist
– Food Safety Specialist
– Executive Assistant
– Health Administrators
– Compensation Benefits Analyst
– Enrollment Development Specialist
– Enrollment Outreach Specialist
– Clinical Informatics
– Dental Informatics
– Nursing Informatics
– RN/LVN Case Manager
– Utilization Review/Management
– Case Management
– Quality Improvement/Performance
– Quality Management
– Risk Management
– Dental Reviewer
– Licensed Psychiatric Nurse (LPT)
– Rehab Counselor
– Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
– Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
– Nurse Practitioner (NP)
– Registered Nurse (RN)
– Optometrist (OD)
– Optometrist Technician
– BSW/MSW/LCSW/Case Manager
Other Business Units/Departments
- Customer Service
- Claims Administration
- Government Relations
- Health Information Management
- Human Resources
- Informational Technology
- Marketing Sales
- Medical Management
- Patient Financial Services
- Women’s Health
- Youth Services and more………..
How We Get Your PerspectiveLet Us Count The Ways
- We approach the job requirements from your perspective, taking the time to understand the specific job requirements and the background of your ideal candidate.
- We apply time tested methods of searching, qualifying, interviewing and presenting the candidates that match the specific needs of your company.
- We screen and interview the candidates so you can make the most of your time.
- Each candidate is initially qualified through personal phone screening prior to an on-site appointment.
- A one on one in office consultation is conducted with each candidate in order to determine the best possible placement based on clinical strengths and salary requirements.
- We authenticate all clinical references, confirm that all required immunizations are up to date and verify OSHA certification and license verification as necessary.
- We present only a select few who are truly qualified to meet your requirements. Quality over quantity.
How We Improve Your Staffing OutcomesIt's All About You
Large network for improved patient care: Access to the most diverse network of healthcare professionals and associates, together with leading-edge sourcing and recruiting strategies. You have quicker access to the right type of highly qualified clinical resources, in the right numbers, where and when you need them—to help ensure quality patient outcomes.
Workforce optimization and continuous improvement: Strategies and spend analysis to maximize your workforce investment, with access to reports and industry best practices to help with decision making
Strategic business partner: Personalized customer support from a proven strategic business partner; supporting you is our top priority
Improved efficiency: Holistic, orchestrated workforce solution delivered through one point of contact versus many individual suppliers
Improved visibility and risk mitigation: One technology and system to track contingent labor across your enterprise including centralized credential management, independent contractor vetting and payrolling, and more
Workforce strategy: Reporting, Locum Tenens Managed Services, provides a better way to administer your temporary physician workforce. Based on AMN successful managed services model exclusively for healthcare organizations, you’ll gain access to a temporary physician workforce management solution that can deliver greater efficiency, simplicity and cost savings.
This innovative program streamlines the procurement process and reduces your medical staffing vendor contacts to one; this can save significant staff time and resources for those healthcare organizations who are currently working with 10, 20 or even 30 or more locum tenen agencies. But changing to one point of contact does not affect access to top quality candidates.